Outlines that Preach: The Sixteen “Must” for Christians
1. Christians must Love One Another – John 13:34; “If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.”
2. Christians must Submit to One Another – Ephesians 5:21; “Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.”
3. Christians must Prefer One Another – Romans 12:10; “Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;”
4. Christians must Forgive One Another – Colossians 3:13; “…forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.”
5. Christians must Edify One Another – Romans 14:19; “Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.”
6. Christians must Be Kind to One Another – Ephesians 4:32; “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.”
7. Christians must Be Like-Minded – Romans 15:5; "Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:”
8. Christians must Serve One Another – Galatians 6:6; "Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.”
9. Christians must Bear One Another's Burdens – Galatians 6:2; "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.”
10. Christians must Abound in Love toward One Another – Romans 14:19; “Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.”
11. Christians must Comfort One Another – I Thessalonians 5:11; “Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.”
12. Christians must Show Hospitality to One Another – I Peter 4:9; “Use hospitality one to another without grudging.”
13. Christians must Have Fellowship with One Another – I John 1:7; "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”
14. Christians must Pray for One Another – James 5:16; “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
15. Christians must Forbear One Another – Ephesians 4:2; "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;..”
16. Christians must Consider One Another and Provoke to Good Works – Hebrews 10:24; “And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:”
In I Peter 3:8; we read, “Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another…” Compassion cares. Have compassion for someone in your world today. Pull up from deep within the love that will let them know you care. As someone said, “Compassion makes one person feel pain when another person is hurting.
Remember this – We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
In order to access the Weekly SERMON, in various FORMATS please SUBSCRIBE to our weekly email list at https://theweeklysermon.com/subscribe-or-unsubscribe/ where SUBSCRIBERS have access to the link to Weekly Sermon Library, and ONLY SUBSCRIBERS can choose: Plain Text (TXT), Microsoft Word document (DOC), Rich Text (RTF), Web Page (HTML) or PDF (Portable Document Format), any of the format(s) you desire. After you decide on the appropriate format(s) you may then print a copy of the Weekly SERMON, save it to a file on your computer, or download it and save it to a disk for future use. SUBSCRIBERS use of this material is meant to be flexible: UNSUBSCRIBING is easy, just follow the same link above..