A Bullet Proof Strategy that Prevents us from Falling and Failing
Bible Study Objectives:
To remind us that we are not capable of taking steps and making successful choices: Isaiah 53:6, Jeremiah 10:23
To remind us that we can be very sincere in making critical decisions and still be very wrong: Proverbs 14:12
To remind us that we can have God to instruct us and guide us with His eyes: Psalms 27:11, 32:8, Proverbs 3:5-6
To remind us that we have a person who is able to keep us from falling and ending in sad disgrace: Jude 1:24
To remind us that we have bullet proof steps we must take if we expect to keeping from falling:
Bible Study Details: – How To Prevent Falling And Failing In Life:
1. We are to walk in the Spirit and avoid walking in the flesh: Ephesians 5:18, Galatians 5:16-23, I Corinthians 3:1-3
2. We are to walk in the light in order to enjoy great fellowship with God and man: I John 1:6-7, John 3:19-21
3. We are to walk in faith by believing and obeying God’s Word in spite of consequences:Romans 10:17, Psalms 119:130
4. We are to walk in virtue by living a life characterized by complete moral excellence: II Peter 1:5, Proverbs 31:1-31
5. We are to walk in knowledge and wisdom for both are required to make intelligent decisions: Hosea 4:6, Proverbs 3:13
6. We are to walk in self-control in disciplining ourselves to endure hardness like a soldier: II Timothy 2:3, II Peter 1:6
7. We are to walk in patience for without it we never know/experience God’s path/plan for our lives: Psalms 27:10-14
8. We are to walk in Godliness being spiritually fit, for it is far more important than being physically fit: I Timothy 4:8
9. We are to walk in kindness with words and deeds that always causes our lights to shine for Jesus: Philippians 2:15
10. We are to walk in agape love for it alone is unselfish, unconditional, and obedient love that is supernatural: Ephesians 5:2
11. We are to walk in forgiveness for it’s the only solution for avoiding/solving dysfunctional relationships: Matthew 18:35
12. We are to walk in full focus, and concentrate on Jesus and not on
people or negative circumstances: Hebrews 12:1-17
Bible Study Summary:
When I walk in the flesh I make the decisions, when I walk in the Spirit, God makes the decisions: Galatians 5:16
God has very strong words for us when we plan our lives leaving God completely out of the picture: Luke 12:20
When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word
what a glory He sheds on our way.
While we do His good will He abides with us still,
and with all who trust and obey.
Not a burden we bear, nor a sorrow we share,
but our toil He doth richly repay.
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
but is blessed if we trust and obey.
Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
but His smile quickly drives it away.
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh nor a tear
can abide while we trust and obey.
So trust and obey for there’s no other way to be happy
in this world but to trust and obey.
When I come to Jesus, He will make me glad; He will give me pleasure when my heart is sad.
When I come to Jesus, He will save my soul, seal me with His Spirit, cleanse, and make me whole.
When I come to Jesus, He will take my hand; He will kindly lead me to a better land. There with happy people, all robed in snowy white, I shall see my Savior, in that heaven so bright.
The Above lesson was written by Tommy Dowling
a Sunday School Teacher for over 40 years.
If God has spoken to your heart after reading the sermon “A Bullet Proof Strategy that
Prevents us from Falling and Failing”right now talk to God about what He has spoken to you.
Do you have the assurance that one day you will go to heaven? If you have no assurance that you know Jesus Christ, then I trust you will decide to accept Him as your personal Savior. The Bible tells us in
Acts 16:31,“…Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved…”
Romans 10:13,“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
This prayer is here for those who need to ask Jesus to be their personal Savior: “I do want to go to Heaven. I know I am a sinner, and I do believe Jesus Christ died for me. I realize I cannot buy this great salvation, nor can I earn it. Knowing Jesus died on the cross and arose from the grave to pay my sin debt and to purchase my salvation, I do now trust Him as my Savior, and from this moment on I am completely depending on Him for my salvation.”
If you made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, please let me know. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you some literature that will help you in your Christian life.
Permission to Copy– Because the “Weekly SERMON” will be reproduced into other formats, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: The “Weekly SERMON” in its original form, without any changes, may be copied and re-transmitted by electronic mail, and copies may be printed for individual or ministry purposes, provided that such copying, re-transmission, printing, or other use is not for profit or other commercial purpose. Any copying, re-transmission, distribution, printing, or other use of the “Weekly SERMON” must set forth in full the heading that is given before each “Weekly SERMON.” Any other request for use, please contact Bible Baptist Ministries at email@example.com or by phone at 570.829.5216.
PERMISSION TO COPY: Because the “Weekly SERMON” will be reproduced into other formats, please take note of the following: The “Weekly SERMON” in its original form, without any changes, may be copied and re-transmitted by electronic mail, and copies may be printed for individual or ministry purposes, provided that such copying, re-transmission, printing, or other use is not for profit or other commercial purpose. Any copying, re-transmission, distribution, printing, or other use of the “Weekly SERMON” must set forth in full the heading that is given before each “Weekly SERMON.” Any other request for use, please contact Bible Baptist Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 570.829.5216.
PS: In order to access the Weekly SERMON, in various FORMATS please SUBSCRIBE to our weekly email list at https://theweeklysermon.com/subscribe-or-unsubscribe/ where SUBSCRIBERS ONLY have access to the link to Weekly Sermon Library, SUBSCRIBERS can choose: Plain Text (TXT), Microsoft Word document (DOC), Rich Text (RTF), Web Page (HTML) or PDF (Portable Document Format), any of the format(s) you desire. After you decide on the appropriate format(s) you may then print a copy of the Weekly SERMON, save it to a file on your computer, or download it and save it to a disk for future use. SUBSCRIBERS use of this material is meant to be flexible: UNSUBSCRIBING is easy, just follow the same link above..